Thursday, May 12, 2011

Some of my Faves

Today, I wanted to highlight some of my favorite items and shops on Etsy!  While I am a seller on etsy, I'm also a buyer!  I just love finding such fun, one of a kind gifts for my loved ones (and for myself:).  Check out these fun finds and check out their shops for more!

Tribal Terracotta Necklace - www.LAcentNou.etsy.com
Turquoise Straightpin Necklace - www.withington.etsy.com

Crochet Monster - www.amidorablecrochet.etsy.com
Ruffled Work Dress - www.BohemianPrep.etsy.com
  
Grey Stripes Scarf - www.WhiteMoth.etsy.com
Organic Embroidered Wall Hanging - www.BelleCoccinelle.etsy.com  
Hannah Earrings - www.classicaccessories.etsy.com
Cream and Satin  Flower Headband - www.ahnooshig.etsy.com
Moss Carpet Bag - www.dishhandbags.etsy.com

2 comments:

  1. Those are all great picks! I love discovering new shops. I'm surprised everyday on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I love the gone fishing wall decor!

    ReplyDelete